I have no idea how to add thses clips to my post, so I am sorry you will have to deal with them at the top. There are 2 great clips that I found. One is from Jeff Dunham, which I have fallen in love with. He is hilarious and I love how he does Achmed. I am so excited since he is coming to Pocatello in April and hopefully we will be able to go. The other clip is just a Gap commercial that I think is really cute. So enjoy and hopefully I will be able to figure out how to do this a little easier for you guys.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment