



So I know these are a little late, but I always seem to be late getting their Halloween portraits done. So as you can see they still loved getting into their costumes. Cameron wanted the hook and then the photographer told Keegan to "get" his brother and that is why Keegan is hooking Cameron. I think it turned out way cute. It is so typical of the interaction of the boys. I love it! The look on Keegan's face too when he actually hooked Cameron is just priceless...maybe he should have been a devil. He can be devilish when he wants to, but isn't all boys like that? :)
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Better late than never
Posted by The Gould's at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment