A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Monday, November 10, 2008

All Cameron

So my little one is not that little anymore. Even though his vocabulary is still very limited he is growing up. He puts away his dirty clothes, in the hamper, (more than I can say for his brother and his daddy) he wants to wash his own hair and he will take you to what he wants. He is still as cuddley as he was when he was born. He loves to gives hugs and kisses and he loves being around people. He mimics Keegan to the letter and wants to be involved in everything Keegan does (which annoys his brother sometimes). It has been so much fun just watching him grow up. Cameron and Keegan are so different, it is a whole new experiece with him. It is almost like having your first child. Everything that worked with Keegan doesNOT work with Cameron. Even though there are those days where I want to pull my hair out, I love him to pieces. Since Keegan goes to Kindergarten for about 3 hours a day it give me some "alone" time with Cameron. So here are a few pics of today, just him and me having fun.
Thanks to Aunt Heather, Cameron now as a favorite play toy!
He actually will just walk up to the horse and gibe it loves or
while he is riding it he will do the same.
He rocks and rocks and rocks this horse forever.
And of course we have to have our tongue out
while we are rocking.
We got ready to pick up Keegan early so more
time for some pictures.

Isn't he just too adorable!! I just want to kiss
and pinch those cheeks all day.

Playing hide and seek with is toys or was it more
"Mom, can you see them? Can you get them?"
As you can tell they are just so far out of his reach...
needless to say I got them for him. I can't deny him :)
Well most of the time, I can't deny him.
I love you Cameron.

2 comments:

stephanie Keely said...

I can't believe Cameron has gotten so big and so grown up. Yes, he is adorable and Grandma loves you all very much!
I can't wait to see you all for Christmas. Love, Grandma

LaRue Country Living said...

wow! look at mom go! Anyway, I am so glad I am here to get all the lovin I can from that cute little boy. I'm glad he is enjoying that horse.