A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I gave in

So here is my first attempt at a mohawk. Keegan
has been begging for about a month to go to school
with a mohawk. I keep putting it off and putting it off because
I really didn't want him to go to school with one. The reason...I have
no idea. So that is way I finally caved in. So here are some pics
of a very happy Keegan.
He was being goofy!

Peace out Man!

He makes me laugh when he gets into one of these moods.
Maybe I should do mohawks more often!!




2 comments:

LaRue Country Living said...

he looks good=just don't go any longer. at least he enjoyed it.

Christina said...

Hey Amber, I know you only know me through Heather, but I saw your blog and thought I would tell you how cute your kids are! I love the Mohawk...and I am glad you see the positive side of snow. I have been in California too long and love being warm! Keep taking care of Heather...WE SURE MISS THEM!