A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

So on Wednesday morning we woke up to this!
Isn't is great? I am now ready for the snow. You kind of
forget how pretty it can be and we have just had
crazy weather for the last month or so. I mean
it is November and this is the first, sort of, good
snow fall? Weird ;) btw...the Halloween decorations
are now put away. We were kind of being a little lazy.

My lovely new car that just got a bath, of course.
Doesn't it always happen that way!

When I woke up this morning we still have about 75%
of the snow still on the grass. The roads are clear now
but the snow stuck around on our yards. Maybe we will get more
and get this winter going!
1 comments:
you did what i thought about doing. i was so excited and the girls had to wear their snow boots-gotta love the Californians.
Post a Comment