A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I know it's a little late...

So I finally got Cameron's 2 year pics done. I know he turned 2 back in May but between me and the baby, and then family here and then everytime I thought we could do it either he got a bug bite on his face, a scratch or a bruise. So timing worked out right this week and I went with Heather to get his pictures done along with Kenzie's. He wasn't the most cooperative but we got a few good ones. The pics with the ball is when we were trying to bribe him into smiling. He wanted the ball, so he smiled for it. Isn't that sad that I have to bribe my child? hehe Oh well, I got what I want...a picture with his beautiful smile!!




0 comments: