A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of First Grade

I know...I know...I am way late on all of these posts. But at least I am trying to get caught up. Doesn't that count for something? hehe So anyways...Keegan has started first grade and he is LOVING it!

He actually says he likes first grade better than kindergarten. Of course it is because he gets 2 recesses and gets to eat lunch there, but hey, if that gets him up in the morning without any complaints than I am ok with that.

I am actually very lucky with him, he has never said he wants to miss school. He likes going and he is doing really well so far. So hopefully this will still continue through all of his schooling.

His teacher is fantastic. She is very upbeat and on top of things. So I think we lucked out with another great teacher.

He is my little nerd and I love it. He is reading so much better all ready and he is really enjoying math. He is growing up, which is a little sad but at the same time I am so proud of him.

0 comments: