A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Past Weekend

So Cora got baptized last weekend and everyone came up to see it. It was alot of fun. On Friday Delton, me and the boys drove down to Salt Lake to pick up my mom and dad. It gave is some alone time with them which was fun. Then it was up early for the baptizism and a lucheon with ALL of the family. That was interesting but the kids had fun. It started snowing so that was a treat for everyone. We then went and hung out with My mom and dad, Bri, Delton, the boys, Heather, Ken and the girls and Dee. We went to the mall and had a fanastic dinner at this Great steakhouse called Stockman's. Sunday was church day and then a little lunch at Heather's and then Heather, Bri and her family took Mom and Dad back down to Salt Lake. The ended up leaving a little earlier than expected since it was snowing and they were worried about the roads. Overall it was a great weekend and I am glad I got to spend so much time with my Mom and Dad. I miss them and I try and treasure any minute that we are together. Hopefully we can get some sort of schedule down so we can see each other more freguently. I love my family. As crazy as it can be, I still love them!!!

0 comments: