On Saturday it was Keegan's turn to show off
his school. It was time for his Halloween Carnival! He was so excited to show Cora and Alexa his classroom, where he has recess and all of the other exciting places in his school. We decided to go ahead and walk to the carnival as we waited for The LaRue's and Bri. My boys are just too cute...all 3 of them! Keegan got a cold so he had to be way bundled up.
I finally got some pictures of Cameron with his hood up. He hates it so much he is always pulling the hood off. So here you can finally get a picture of his total costume.
I like the gold "flames" coming out of the nose. At least it is toasty warm for him. He got to fish for prizes and he didn't want to give up the fishing pole.
Keegan and Alexa had a ball playing this game. They both did really well. I was suprised at Keegan. He isn't the most coordinated and throwing a ball isn't a strong trait of his but he got all of the balls in the bucket but one. GO KEEGAN!!! Maybe he will be able to do t-ball next year. Overall the carnival was a success and everyone came over after to have dinner at our house. I know our house is on the small side but I love having everyone there. It just makes it that much cozier!



0 comments:
Post a Comment