A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My new play toy

So here is our new car. I LOVE it!!! It is an Envoy XL and it has the 3rd seat which is great. For the kids it also has the DVD player which Keegan thinks is the most fantastic thing! We are having fun with it and we get to take it on a little road trip already...we are picking up Grandma and Papa in Salt Lake City this weekend. Cora is getting baptized and everyone...I mean everyone is going to be there. So Heather is stressing as usual (I still love her though...it's just what we do when companyis coming) and Cora is getting excited for her weekend. All of Ken's family will be here too so Cora is happy that all of her grandparents will be there to see her get baptized. Besides that life is just good for us. We had a fun time at Cora's birthday party last night. Keegan, Aunt Bri and I got to be judges for a PJ fashion party. It was just alot of fun. Delton isn't going to England, they decided to cancel the trip so all that worry over nothing. For me though, I am kind of happy...;) Now I don't have to be bummed about not going. So maybe next year. It's getting colder here and all of the leaves are turning and I love it. We need to hurry and get our fall drive in and hopefully get some good pics. So maybe next time I can post those.

0 comments: