I know Kyler was not little when he came out but to me he is still my little one. I can't believe it has been 3 months already. He has brought so much to this family, it's just amazing. He is soo happy and he just loves his brothers. Keegan can get him to laugh whenever he wants and he just watches Cameron all day. Cameron doesn't realize it, of course, but Kyler is constantly smiling at him.
He sleeps through the night, he's bright eyed in the morning and talkative at night. He has started on cereal since formula is just not doing it for him. He is loving the cereal, as long as it has a little bit of applesauce in it. Kyler HATES tummy time but loves to sit up on your lap. He is most content when he is near somebody or when someone is talking to him. He also loves being read to. Keegan has found that out and reads to him every day. It's really cute.
He smiles easily and cuddles just right. I can only imagine what the future holds for this little one but I do know that it is a bright future.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
My Little One
Posted by The Gould's at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment