There hasn't been too much going on at our house. All the boys got sick so we have been just trying to get everyone better. I think they are all on the mend. Kyler gave me a little scare while Delton was in Canada. He was having a real hard time breathing with his cough and stuffy nose so I took him into Community Care and his oxygen levels were pretty low...89. I thought for sure we were heading up to the hospital since that is when the hospitalized Keegan. But the doc said that he was doing ok and since I had the breathing machine at home we were good to go home and fight it there. He was awake and alert and happy so I guess that was a good sign. We got through it and he is almost 100% better. Kyler has started to reach for things and play with his toys. He will reach out for your face and try to grab you. It is the most precious thing. He also has started making funny faces when you talk to him. I have been trying to get it caught on camera but he likes to stare at the camera instead of me. I'll get those faces one day. Cameron got the cough too so he got some TLC from Mommy that week also. He is talking soo much more, it's unbelievable. You can understand him now and follow his stories. He has alot to say. :) Keegan is just ready for school to be over. He started baseball 2 weeks ago and his first game is next Monday. I can't wait. He seems to really like it so hopefully he will want to continue next year. I know Delton would be happy if we had a baseball player in the family. Keegan also has requested to have his own room. We have a 4 bedroom home and we just have been using the 4th room as a play room for the boys. So now I have the job of trying to figure were all the toys are going to go and get Keegan in the room. My goal is to have it done this weekend. Delton is working so we will see if I can do it. :) I think I can. Anyways...here are just some fun pics I took one day.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Having some Fun
Posted by The Gould's at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment