It's fun to go back and look at some old pics. Now I know these aren't "old" but for Delton and I they are. I can't believe it has been almost 13 years since I met Delton. We look so young!! I guess though 19 is young. Boy have we aged and have grown up somewhat. I guess that is a good thing. :)
This is in 1997 at Jackson Hole. I think we had been together for just a few months.
Our wedding day...one of the best and happiest days of my life.
This was taken on one of the nights aboard the cruise ship during our honeymoon. I have always loved Delton's smirk.
Boarding the boat after our last destination. As you can see I had some fun with my hair. If you look real closely, Delton has no wedding ring on. That is because he lost it during the cruise. Actually it was in Mazalan, in the ocean. :)
We took a little trip for our 3rd anniversary up to Northern Idaho. This was at an old Mission near Couer d'Alene. I was 2 months pregnant with Keegan.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Back in the Day
Posted by The Gould's at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment