On Saturday Keegan's school hosted their annual Halloween Carnival and the boys were so excited to finally put on their costumes.
Keegan is Ghost Rider this year. He has fallen in LOVE with the movie and just had to be him for Halloween. The mask didn't quite work for him so I tried my hand at face painting. I think I did a pretty good job being the first time I have ever face painted. Well Keegan was proud of how he looked so that is all that matters.
It took forever to decide on what Cameron was going to be. At first he wanted to be Thomas the Train, then it was Sponge Bob and when I couldn't find the costumes I had no idea what to do. Well Old Navy pulled through and I found a few that I liked. So I had Cameron pick one out and of course he didn't want any of them. So I over ruled and picked the tiger. He LOVES it. He has been begging to wear it since we had brought it home.
I thought I would see how he would do with face paint before Halloween came. Well he sat through the whole thing without any complain and he barely even touched his face throughout the night. He was such a champ! When I had to wash it off that night, he was quite sad. "No more Rah Rah Mama" he kept telling me.
Heather and the girls meet us there and they all had a blast. Heather made the girls vampire costumes and I think she did a GREAT job! GO HEATHER!!!!
Delton helped out while I took the pictures. They had to try their hand at the cupcake walk and luck was not on our side. None of the kids got one. Oh well there is always next year right?
Overall the kids had a blast as usual. Both the boys didn't want to take their costumes off or even wash their make up off. But we finally got them all cleaned up with the promise of doing it all over again in a few days!
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
School Carnival
Posted by The Gould's at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment