A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Fair

Another tradition that I have come to adopt, which means Delton has adopted it too is going to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I love just going. So off we were to the fair.

Both Cameron and Keegan had a blast on this "train". Keegan was in the lady bug and Cameron had the goose. The kid who was driving the four wheeler that pulled the train gave the kids a great ride. There were laughs all around.

The petting zoo has become a #1 place to stop with the boys. Cameron went right on in and had no problem feeding the goats. Keegan has become Mr. Independant with the animals. He doesn't want my help anymore and he kind of goes off on his own. It's actually quite cute but at the same time a little sad.



When we walked past these bears, Keegan just had to get all the info on them. Cameron wasn't too sure about them. Once we spent a few minutes near them and he realized that they weren't real, he was ok to pose by them. So this is my boys being bears! Not very convincing is it? LOL

The next place we have come to learn there is not getting out of it, is the fairway. The boys are loving it now! Keegan is getting big enough that he can ride the bigger "kiddie" rides and he loves it. Cameron of course wants to go on anything Keegan does so it was a little disappointing for him when he couldn't. He still had a lot of fun on his rides.


Keegan remembered the slide from last year, so that was a have to ride for him. He just loves going down it.



Delton and Cameron just enjoyed all the sights and sounds of the fairway. You can just tell that they are having a good time. We all were.

So at the end of the day, we hit the food court of course. I had to have a funnel cake and Delton had his carmel apples. The boys just munched on ours along with their cotton candy. Yum Yum We were going to go and look through some more but the boys were about done and I was too. Being pregnant at the fair took its toll on me and I was ready to go sit down somewhere. I wish I had the energy to stay but I didn't so we decided to go on home. It was a good day and full of many memories! Can't wait to go next year. :)

0 comments: