I know this isn't really "new" news but I just had to put it on here and Baby #3 needs his pictures posted too. I don't want him to feel left out. hehe Anyways, so about a month ago we found out that we were having another boy. At first the doc couldn't get a very good shot of him, but soon enough he decided not to be shy anymore and there he was in all of his glory! Keegan is excited to have another brother and Cameron is still thinking that there is a monster in my tummy. So it will be interesting to see what will happen when the baby is born and it's not a monster. :) We have no idea what to name this one. All the names I keep coming up with Delton is not liking. So that is why I am still refering to him as Baby #3. Sad huh? So we will see, hopefully one day soon we can agree on a name.
I know these aren't the greatest ultra sound pictures and I am hoping everyone will be able to tell what they are, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. :)
This pic is showing us his goodies. He is sitting on the camera and his bum is to the right of the picture. The long white straight thing that is near the middle left is his leg and if you look just above the leg and near his bum (kind of near the middle of the pic), you will see his peepee. :)
This one is of his face. His eyes are to the left of the pic and he is holding his fist up near his mouth. So his arm is coming from the right of the pic.
Good luck in trying to make it all out!!
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Monday, October 12, 2009
It's a Boy!!
Posted by The Gould's at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment