So I needed to share with everyone Keegan achievement...he can ride a bike!!! I am so proud of him. We have been working with him since last fall on riding his bike without training wheels. He would get so frustrated he wouldn't even try or he would just stop and throw the biggest fit. It was very frustrating to both if us. I knew he could do it but he just wouldn't try. Well this year since the snow has melted, Delton has been going out with him to practice. Mommy just didn't do a good enough job holding on to him so Keegan only wanted Daddy to help. Which is ok with me as long as he learns. :) So it has been about 2 weeks since we have had time, along with the weather cooperating, to have him practice. So yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL and sunny and warm (65 degrees YEAH) so we were outside playing catch, flying his airplane and just having fun being able to be outside. So I had him hop on his back and within 5 minutes he was riding it without help from Delton. He still needs help starting and he can not turn yet but at least he is riding it. WHOO YOO for Keegan!
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Go Keegan!!!!
Posted by The Gould's at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah!!!! I can't wait to see him do it. Go Keegan.
I am so proud of him. That is such a hard thing to do. YEAH! I know you are a proud mommy.
Post a Comment