8 TV Shows I enjoy watching: (not in any particular order)
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. CSI
4. Private Practice
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Food Network Challenge
7. Rock of Love - yes I know I am crazy
8. The Cleaner
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. talked to an old friend
2. Made Fried Rice - yum yum
3. Watch Wall-E for the 100th time
4. cuddled with my hubby
5. read
6. talked to both my sisters many times - :0)
7. laundry
8. cleaned house
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. getting pregnant - hopefully
2. Our family trip to Mt. Rushmore
3. My nephew will be born in May
4. seeing my mom and dad
5. paying off a HUGE bill
6. painting the boys room and the living room
7. getting a camper
8. spring
8 Things on my wish list:
1. get new cabinets in the kitchen
2. a fence in the backyard
3. Disneyland
4. New house
5. go back to school
6. a new car for Delton
7. Bora Bora
8. get skinney
Things hubby did yesterday :
1. work
2. work
3. work
4. work
5. work
6. work
7. picked up Keegan
8. cuddled with me
8 People I am tagging:
1. Michelle
2. Leah
3. Tammy
4. Erin
5. Sharon
6. Nikki
7. Mom and Dad
8. Bri
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Tag, You're it again!
Posted by The Gould's at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are soo on top of it. LOL
Post a Comment