A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach

So Bri had her precious little boy yesterday. She was in line to be induced at 7:00 in the morning but Zach decided he had other plans. Around midnight Bri started having contractions. She was able to hold out till about 5:30am and then decided to head to the hospital. She was already to a 5 and was on her way to a very "perfect" labor and delivery. At 11:34am Zachary Ron was born after only a few pushes. He is just so precious and perfect. Not very much hair and very fair features. He came out announcing to the world his displeasure about being born but even then his cries were soft spoken. He is a little guy at 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Bri did great and Vince was as proud as a papa can be. So welcome to our little family Zach and I feel so blessed I was able to experience your birthday. Thank you Bri and Vince for giving me that opportunity.









1 comments:

the glasers said...

I am so happy for Bri. I love the new babies too. Mommy and daddy look so proud.