So here are some pics of our Thanksgiving feast. It was alot of fun. We went to Heather's for an early dinner. Bri, Heather and I went shopping together and few days before Thanksgiving to get all of the food. Then on Wednesday Heather and I prepped everything and got all the desserts done. So then on Thanksgiving all we had to fix was the normal food, potatoes, yams, stuffing, rolls, etc. Heather started the turkey and she did a GREAT job. The turkey tasted wonderful. I don't know why it was SO GOOD since turkey is usually dry and well you know...it's thanksgiving turkey. This one though just tasted great. We stayed for a little while and played Catch Phrase. That was alot of fun. Bri and I were on a team and Heather and Ken were on the other team. Well Bri was at the very end of the timer and she said smaller than a foot. Well right then it buzzed and I said "Toes" since you know...toes are smaller than a foot. Needless to say she was looking for inches. We got a huge laugh at that. We were all crying from laughing so hard. I was hoping to stay longer but Cameron wasn't feeling good and had a little fever so we went home. Heather, Ken and Bri all played some more games after we left and it sounded like the had a good time. Thanksgiving was a blst...THANK YOU Heather for having it at your house.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by The Gould's at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment