So everyone knows that between every parent there is a generation gap. When you are little you hear about how they had to walk up hills both ways in 10 feet of snow just to get to school. I have never considered myself too old and I always thought that my age is pretty well into the technology age. Well my oldest blew that ALL away. So a couple of weeks ago I told Keegan that we needed to sit down and write his letter to Santa. Well he looks at me and very seriously says, "Mom, I don't need to write a letter to Santa. Why do I need to write one when Santa has email. I need the computer Mom." I couldn't stop laughing. How sad is that when my 5 year old knows that emails are easier than writing. I guess I need to start hand writing letters now. So needless to say I had to explain to him that Santa can't have email in the North Pole and that is why we have to send his letter by the post office. It was a good night and it sure did put me in my place.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so funny! I know exactly what you mean. Sy handed me a picture of himself the other day and said "Mom, can you put this on our blog?" When I was 5 the word blog didn't have a meaning. :) Our kids are really growing up in a different time than we did. It will be interesting to see what time our grandkids grow up in! Yup, I said grandkids!! I could be 10 years away!! Yikes!
Post a Comment