This year has been a little interesting with pictures. Keegan's PTO was having a fund raiser back in November. So you get a matted and framed 10x13 for $13. So Delton and I figured we would do that and then get christmas cards from them. Well everyone but Cameron looked great and Cameron looked stoned but he was still cute. He really didn't like the photographer so it was really hard to get him to smile. Well Delton and I thought that the pictures would do so we decided to get the cards. Their prices were RIDICULOUS!! So we thought we might be able to scan the 10x13 and get our own cards done. Well that didn't work out either. So I had to drag the boys to JcPenney and get another sitting done. So here are the pics that we got from that sitting. I think they turned out pretty darn well. I might be a little biased but my boys are very handsome and I think I have a pretty good looking family. I just LOVE my family.a.jpg)
a.jpg)

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
My family
Posted by The Gould's at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment