A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Christmas Gift

So my sisters and I decided for my parents Christmas gift we got some portraits done of just us 3 and then us 3 with all of the kids. My mom has a picture of us 3 when we were teenagers and it was a doggy pile. We all just jumped on each other and the photographer took the picture. My mom loved it so we decided to try and duplicate it somewhat. It was quite interesting. We were laughing, the photographer was laughing, it was just a good time. With Bri being pregnant, she couldn't be on the bottom and Heather had to hold Kenzie so I was the lucky one on the bottom, again. It's ok, it was all for fun. The pictures turned out really well. I'm pretty sure mom and dad loved them.



1 comments:

the glasers said...

You girls always look great, but in this picture, Amber you look amazing. I love all your smiles. Delton is a lucky man.