A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Family

I just love my new family. I was really worried on how I was going to be able to deal with 3 boys and a husband. But being a family of five is no different than a family of four expect that there is one more little body to love and get love in return. Life is great. I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful and perfect little boys in my life and to share the love, joy and memories with a wonderful husband and father. So here are a few pics of our new family.









On a quick note, Kyler had his 2 week check up and he is growing like a weed. He is 11 lbs 2 oz and 23 1/4" long. His Great Aunt Kim gave him the nickname "Moose" and he is living up to it. I had bought this little outfit before Kyler was born and it just fits with his new nickname...kind of ironic huh? I guess I was jinxing myself.

0 comments: